Sunday, September 21, 2008

So for all of you who have been yelling about how boring my blog is lately, I have one very exciting bit of news. It's a boy!!! We are so excited to find out, now we'll have one of each and we just feel so lucky!! He's healthy and developing perfectly. He's a quite the kicker (or puncher I'm not sure which!) and he always seems to wake up just about the time I lay down to go to bed! Due date is still the same but since I went over so far with Ellie we are just planning on a February baby. My scanner isn't working so I can't scan the ultrasound picks on until I figure it out and I left my camera at Myndi's and she's in Hawaii so I don't even have any other fun pics to put on, sorry. But when I catch a break between my crazy school schedule and homework I'll try to load some more on!

3 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

That is so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you that you're going to have one of each. I can't imagine it any better. Glad everything is going well and the baby's healthy. I get to find out very soon...I'll be 16 weeks on Tuesday. Wish me luck! Oh, and I'm so happy you updated your blog!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Well I am sure glad you finally let the blog world know that it is a boy! Sorry about your camera I was going to drop it off at the Marchant's the other day before I left and then I forgot. Well I am SUPER excited for you two and miss you all so much. We did however buy the cutest thing for Ellie yesterday

The DiStefano Family said...

Yay! It's a boy! Boys are so wonderful. When I found out that I was having Treygen I couldn't imagine it being as wonderful as it is. I would not change it for anything! You are going to have so much fun with a boy too. I am excited for you guys!