Monday, August 11, 2008

Ryker and Ells at the 4th of July picnic. Ryker was trying so hard to give her kisses and all she wanted was his juice!!

Playing in Henry's Fork River in Island Park
3 Bums!
The Grand Prismatic Spring

5 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

How fun...where were you guys? I'm so excited that you're pregnant...hopefully we have the same so they can be friends since they'll be in the same grade!

April and Paul said...

Looks like fun! I love it that she wants his juice not his kisses... smart girl!

The DiStefano Family said...

Island Park is FUN isn't it? Well how are you guys doing? How is the pregnancy going? I hope it is wonderful. I loved being pregnant...after the first 12 weeks. haha Hope you are all doing well.

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

TAG YOUR IT!

.. said...

Hey! I like the pics! Im setting my blog to private so if you still want to look at it, email me at smilin_babe230@yahoo.com