Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I finally have some new pictures to post!! These ones are so funny. One day I was busy doing something and Ellie was being very quiet which is usually a bad sign. So I went looking for her. She was sitting in the bathtub in her diaper playing with her socks and she thought she was so funny. She loves the bathtub and whenever you turn the water on she hurries to pull her clothes off so that she can be sure you'll let her get in!!


Then we had such a fun night this last Saturday. It was Brandon's 5 year reunion at the high school and we were told not to bring our babies. So after it was over everyone went and picked up their kids and we all went to Myndi and Jason's house to hang out. It was so much fun having all of them together. I can't believe what cute kids we all have!! Nikki's little Jayden is the funniest little girl I've ever seen, she pulls the best faces and does whatever she can to make people laugh. Then we had Alyssa's little boy Treygen and it was the first time we've been able to see him since he was born. He is such a cutie and sad as it is, he has the best cry in the world! We also got to play with Missy, Bambi's little one who is almost a year old. And then we, of course, had our little best friends Ells and Adi. We were just missing April's cute girls to make it complete!! We really need to get together more often guys, that was so much fun!!






2 comments:

The DiStefano Family said...

That really was pretty fun. We SHOULD get together more often. Elli is so cute. She is just a doll! It was good to see you guys. I am glad you have been posting more!

the LOTT family said...

hey! it was really fun too see you guys! too bad we cant do some kind of reunion like every six months or something! elli is so cute i love those pictures of her crazy hair! i cant wait til jaydin gets some! im glad you are posting more too!