Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged!

8 TV shows I love to watch: I love Law and Order, I am so incredibly addicted to that show. I also like Reba, King of Queens, The Simpsons, and I'm starting to like some really cute kid shows. There is one called the Backyardigans where they sing and dance to all these cute little songs and then one called The Wonderpets. Any show with animals in it has Ellie very interested. I also actually kind of like watching college football, but only the last half of the last quarter when the score is really close. But, we don't have cable so we only really watch t.v. when we go to grandma's house to do laundry. I love that.
8 Restaurants I love: Brandon hates this about me, but I love going out to eat. It doesn't have to be anywhere expensive or nice, I just love going out. I've decided it's because all growing up my mom cooked the best dinners for us every night and I always had that to look forward to. Now, not only do I not have the time to cook dinners for us every night, but it sucks cooking for 2 people. Ellie won't eat anything but noodles or cheese so me and brandon are left to eat everything else. Then we end up wasting the leftovers and then I get mad because we wasted money on buying the food. Anyways, my favorite places to eat are Tucanos, Spaghetti Factory, Cafe Rio, Olive Garden, and the Gateway Grille. Not 8 I know, but I like these best.
8 things I am looking forward to: Having the new baby!! Finishing Anatomy, finishing nursing school, being filthy rich (not that me finishing school will necessarily cause that), getting the garage done, Christmas time (stretching from after Halloween to New Years for me!), Thanksgiving with the family, and oh ya did I mention, having the new baby!
8 things I love about summer: playing outside without coats, hats, gloves, boots, scarfs, wool socks, and a snow suit. Not so many sick people coughing all over you at church, going camping with friends, fishing, boating with the woolys, it seems to never get dark, $13 gas bills from not having to use the heater, and hiking in the Uintas.
8 Olympic events I like to watch: We watched the opening ceremonies at Nate and Sarah Denny's house this year and we watched the WHOLE thing, down to the last nation's flag. I can safely say I do not like that. The actual opening ceremonies were very awesome, but watching like 9 billion countries walking on the track with their flag was a little much for me. I love gymnastics, and the track stuff. I didn't really see much else this year, swimming of course, but that also got a little boring. Unless Phelps was breaking another record, I didn't care to watch it.
8 things on my wish list: A name for the new baby that everyone doesn't hate (even though people say it doesn't matter what other people think, it still sucks to have people tell you the name you like is stupid), an A in anatomy (big, big wish). I don't know what else I wish for, I have the perfect family, we have a beautiful house, I have a testimony of Christ (which really does affect so many aspects of life, especially when raising kids), and I'm super happy. I guess I just wish that everything stays this wonderful!

I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet, it's fun to read these kinds of things about people.

1 comments:

Lindsay Thacker said...

Oh... you are so cute! We really are so blessed to have such great familes and wonderful lives! I loved reading this.

Nate and I whenever we want to hang out are like, "lets call Brandon & Lindi." or "Why do brandon & Lindi have to live so far away?" We love playing with you guys. And we miss you so PLEASE come play on halloween!!!! :)