Thursday, October 08, 2009

It's been forever since I updated, the blogspot takes so freaking long to download pictures that I get sick of waiting. Anyways, here are a few pictures from the summer.
This summer we went camping and went on a beautiful hike one of the days. The trail was scary and pretty hard but I have never seen more beautiful country!Ammon enjoyed the hike thoroughly, I think he slept through most of it!
There were tons of streams weaving through the whole place and at each one we passed Ellie had to stop and throw in rocks or flowers. She loves to hike and be in the mountains.
Amazing
Ammon enjoying his favorite past time, eating.
Grandpa Gary has introduced Ellie to the buckets that hold the chicken seed. Now as soon as we get to their house she has to run outside, throw the lid off the bucket and jump inside. Then she proceeds to toss the chicken seed out to the chickens that gather around her.
We finally took some family pictures. Here's my cute husband with our babies.
John Deere Beauty
Mommy and Ellie
Posing for the camera. I didn't realize my head was in there, oops!

Ammon James with his favorite teddy bear, compliments of Uncle Ross.
I don't know if you can tell, but her eyes are just breath-taking in this picture. I don't know where they came from.

Ammon in the alfalfa field.
Brother and sister, and best friends.
Puppy kisses
Ammon loves to swing at Grandma Val's.

2 comments:

[Stacia] said...

You two make SUCH cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so dang cute! We really need to get together!