Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happiest girl
What an angel
Can you believe we have kids now!!
Daddy's little girl
Me and all the cousins

6 comments:

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I LOVE IT! You did great. Those are the cutest pictures ever. I just love Ellie. She is so sweet. Love, MYN

the LOTT family said...

yay! im so glad you finally posted some stuff on your blog! look how cute little ellie is! she is so sweet!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh, I'm so glad you put some pics up, I've only seen Ellie once and she was sleeping in your arms, so I didn't really know what she looked like. What a cutie! I'm so happy for you two and your life. Talk to you soon!

The DiStefano Family said...

Ellie is so cute! What a little doll. It looks like her cheeks would be fun to squeeze. I am glad you put some pictures on!

.. said...

She is so cute Lyndi! Its so crazy you have a kid now! You guys make a cute family!

Steph Carter
kellyandsteph.blogspot.com

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

*Tag your it. GO to my blog to find out what to do:)